I’ve been working as a web developer since 2004 and I had experience with more than 200 client’s websites, testes many CMS ( content management systems) such as MODX, WordPress, Joomla, CMS without database and what I found out for me and my customers- is the best ever CMS for Business websites and Landing pages.
So here are the main benefits of the WordPress CMS
1st feature of WordPress – it’s totally free.
2nd– you can enlarge your website – and make a mini shop
3rd – plugins easy to update – just by clicking on automated updates
4th – easy to use for non-programmers
5th – can be any type of design – can have a lightweight theme, even from the general catalog of themes in the WordPress admin panel.
6th – fully responsive themes available for free and paid ones
7th – Google and other search engines – adore WordPress, and you can grow visitors by new posts- that search engines “eating” them and of course makes visible on the top of organic search.
8th – many hosting companies support the installation of this CMS
9th – easy to create new pages and posts – easy to insert Images and Videos and Optimize them for SEO.
How to write the best posts on WordPress
How to make your blog post more visible on search engine
- A blog article better to write at least 300 words – that’s better for SEO
- Use short words, make your article more simple, that all your visitors may understand
- Make short paragraphs or lists like this one.
- Use high-quality images, but be sure you use ones of Creative Commons – or use your own.
- Get deeper into the subject – be an expert of what you write, many people like to educate, especially on the blogs
The Most Popular Plugins for WordPress if you are Translator
- SEO- Yoast Seo Plugin or All in One SEO Pack – it will help you to increase your Rank score
- E-Commerce – woocommerce many plugins helps to make additional style and functionality for woocommerce – if you plan to sell your online courses or some digital materials.
- Security – JetPack- I love it, and use it for my websites, has many god features even on a free plan.
- Contact form – WP Forms or Contact form 7 – for your leads and contacts
- Page Builders – Elementor, Visual Composer, Sitekit, and many others – to make it look professional.
- Multilanguage- WPML is one of my favorites, but this plugin is paid. There areplenty free plugins to translate your website into other languages.
And at the end of this story if you still didn’t know
WordPress is the most used CMS from all over the world. It powers 39.6% of the internet in 2021 – a growth of 4% from 2019 and a 5% rise from 2020!
In 2021 – I moved all my own websites and projects of my customers to WordPress CMS, I’m pretty sure many of my colleagues did the same because it’s fast, good-looking, and free – my customers don’t pay anything extra.